Monday 11 November 2013

Deepika Venkis Fan


After sharing screen space with South superstar Rajinikanth in Kochadaiyaan and having a blockbuster Chennai Express under her belt, Deepika Padukone is the most sought-after actress in South filmdom. Not so long ago, she had been considered for Pawan Kalyan's Gabbar Singh 2. But somehow things didn't materialize. 

Deepika, who was in Hyderabad to promote her upcoming Hindi film Ram Leela, said that she love to be part of a Telugu film. "I didn't get any offers yet. If I get any interesting offer, I'd definitely consider doing it. Since I hail from Bangalore, my language (Kannada) is close to Telugu and I share a great bond with Hyderabad as I shot for many of my films, ads here." That's not all. 

Not many knew that Venkatesh Daggubati is her favourite star in Telugu. She said that she would love to pair up with him if she gets an offer. The Cocktail actress also said that she knows Rana Daggunati and he is good friend of her. So, what's happening Deepika? Would you like to pair up with both Baabayi and Abbayi separately?  - See more at: 

No comments:

Post a Comment