Wednesday 2 October 2013

Pawan Kalyan Big Fan

Ye Maya Chesave, Brindavanam, Dookudu, Eega, Seetamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Attarintiki Daredi...each film is a super hit. 
This is the rarest track record for any heroine of present generation. 
With the film 'Attarintiki Daredi', the sentiment has become stronger. Yes, we are talking about Samantha. 


When a journalist asked, "Average budget films may not work for you like Eto Vellipoyindi Manasu and Jabardasth", Samantha answered, "The big and small factor will be decided basing on the success rate of the film. Had the films Jabardasth and Eto Vellipoyindi Manasu were hits, even they would have tagged as big films. Since they couldn't, they are being tagged as average budget films". 
She concluded saying, "I am very happy for seeing all of my films as super hits. For the Sashi I played in Attarintiki Daredi, I am getting huge laurels. I could get the chance to do comedy with this role. I've become Power Star Pawan Kalyan's fan. I want to act with him soon". 

No comments:

Post a Comment